So it occurred to me that a year ago yesterday was the one year anniversary of us arriving in New Zealand for our four week honeymoon. I still dream about my time there – it truly is the most magical place in the world.
In celebration, I thought I would bring back some of my favorite topics during our time in the land of the Kiwis!
- Do Not Feed the F*%$ing Kea
- The Misnomer that is Milford Sound
- Concerning Hobbits
- Driving Around the Riddermark
- The Blue Penguins of Akaroa
- Whale Watching in Kaikoura
- Wellington – Home of Weta
- And In the Darkness, Bind Them…
- If You Make it St. Peter, the Tour’s Over…
- In a Cave Under the Stars…er Worms…
Oh, if I could go back there – I would. I wouldn’t even hesitate. I know T feels the same way and it’s even on our bucket list to go back!
But until then, I only have these memories and photos to tide me over until such another trip is possible.
Is there a place that you’ve visited that has only left you wanting more? New Zealand is not the only place in the world that has left me so awestruck. If you like these, you should check out my posts from my original UK Adventure from 2011!
Bis naechste Woche!